The main problem I have encountered during my travels are many and here is a list of the main ones
- Few cycle paths or short-cuts , some footpaths across fields and beside roads should be made for schoolchildren and also for cyclists in general
- Footpaths should be more hard surfaced , most people walk 100m then turn round as its to muddy, its only the hardy few who make it to the end.
- Car parking is difficult in many places , and unless this is solved the tourist cannot spend time spending!
- Motor-homes and day vans need accommodating also in many places and be able to stay overnight , even with a small charge.
- General up keep and appearance , this could be put right with some cosmetic painting and general good housekeeping
- More stops on motorways similar to France with more parking space and lay-bys which go off the road a bit with pick-nick areas and toilets, and maintained.